Monday 17 August 2015

Stephen Harper and My Part in his Downfall (1)

Some people imply that Stephen Harper is a potential tyrant who only feels happy at moments of destroying forests, kneecapping his opponents, converting the atmosphere to carbon dioxide, or crushing the democratic rights of poor people.  This is almost certainly true but we can't be sure unless we look at the evidence, rather than leaping to conclusions.  It's time to take an objective, neutral look at this monster in human form and let the facts speak for themselves.

Since everybody else is busy campaigning that leaves only me.  I will post the results of my investigations, or something or other, every week every now and then until the election and that's my promise to you. Here's Part 1, next one's due on Tuesday the 25th.


I'm going to start with

I was going to start with the Security bill, figuring that one way to approach the man was to see how he was reflected in his legislation.  But the bill isn't a very revelatory document and it'll take more than a day of note taking to make sense of it and my brain needs time to recover anyway.  Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment